- Movie: Harmony
- Revised romanization: Hamoni
- Hangul: 하모니
- Director: Kang Dae-Kyu
- Writer: Lee Seung-Yeon, Yun Je-Gyun
- Producer: Kim Nam-Su, Yun Je-Gyun, Jae-Won Jeong
- Cinematographer: Kim Yeong-Ho
- Release Date: January 28, 2010
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Moon Ok (Na Moon-Hee) was a musical professor at a university, but is now on death row for committing a crime caused by the abuse of her husband and mother-in-law. In prison she meets a young lady named Jeong-hye (Kim Yunjin) who killed her husband because of physical abuse. At the time of her arrest, Jeong-hye was pregnant and the baby was eventually born in prison. Now 18 months later, Jeong-hye's baby must be given up for adoption. To spend one day with her baby outside of prison, Jeong-hye forms a prison choir group. Moon Ok becomes the conductor for this choir.
The inmates and prison officers are soon touched by the music produced by this group. "Harmony" provides for a unique human drama set within the world of a female prison.
- Harmony finished filming on August 20th, 2009. The last scene involved the epilogue where the female inmates sing together in harmony.